Gift Vouchers available! Why not treat the foodie in your life to a cookery class?
“Tara’s class was brilliant. Tara was very welcoming and the food was beautiful. I would highly recommend her classes. My sister brought me and my parents as a Christmas present, so it is a great gift if you want an alternative type of present.”
Eve Robinson, Drogheda
Firm Family Favourites Class
So, how do the classes work?
There are two types of classes: Hands-on & Demo Only
- Classes are relaxed and informal, designed for a comfortable learning environment
- Usually run at the weekend during the day.
- Tea or Coffee and a little treat on arrival.
- Demonstration of dishes followed by participants making their own with assistance from tutor.
- Lunch break to enjoy some of the dishes you have made so far
- Recipe pack to take home with you
- Time: 10am-4pm
Demo Only Classes:
- A demo of how to prepare recipes with lots of tips & handy hints
- Usually runs during the evening
- A glass of wine & nibbles on arrival
- A chance to sit down, enjoy the dishes prepared and have a bit of a laugh
- A wine pairing to suit the dishes
- Recipe pack to take home
Prices from €40 per person
If there are any areas of special interest you would like to know about, please ask!