So, how do the cookery classes work?
There are two types of cookery classes at the Tasty Tart: Hands-on Cooking Lessons & Demo Only Classes
Hands-on Cooking Classes:
- Our cooking classes are relaxed and informal, designed for a comfortable learning environment
- Cooking lessons are usually run at the weekend during the day.
- All students receive either Tea or Coffee and a little treat on arrival.
- Demonstration of dishes followed by participants preparing and cooking their own with assistance from tutor.
- Lunch break to enjoy some of the dishes you have made so far
- Recipe pack to take home with you
- Time: 10am-4pm
- These cooking classes are ideal for budding cookery students from Dublin, Meath, Cavan, Monaghan, and further afield as you can make a day of it, and visit many of the wonderful local amenities in County Louth.
Demo Only Classes:
- A demo of how to prepare recipes with lots of tips & handy hints
- Classes usually run during the evening
- A glass of wine & nibbles on arrival
- A chance to sit down, enjoy the dishes prepared and have a bit of a laugh
- A wine pairing to suit the dishes
- Recipe pack to take home
- Evening classes in our County Louth cooking school are perfect for students coming from Dublin, Meath, and even further afield, as we’re just a short trip up the road!
Prices from €45 per person
If there are any areas of special interest you would like to know about, please ask!
Asian Cookery Class